Abode {W}

Friday, November 4, 2011

Estelle in sepia

I have been having fun playing with my new camera, including figuring out how to turn my photos in to black and white and sepia tones. I still marvel at the fact that I don't have to buy a separate roll of black and white film in order to get black and white (or sepia) pictures! All it takes is the push of a button or two. I took a class, offered by the store at which I purchased the camera, which was enormously helpful in figuring out the different settings and functions of the camera. Now I of course want to buy the macro lens so I can take really fun close up shots! Time to start saving those pennies!

2 comments:

  1. We got some great sepia pictures at our wedding. The computer makes things so much easier. Like taking out the cemetery stones :) I wish I could have taken a course with our camera. I mostly just point and shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been a point and shoot photographer, and was fine with that. However, this summer we bought a "fancy" camera, and while I still point and shoot, I also wanted to learn how to arrange shots and get the best lighting if I need to. I bet your wedding pictures are lovely-I love black and white/sepia photography!

    ReplyDelete