Abode {W}

Thursday, December 1, 2011

{phfr} Thanksgiving version

 Pretty- A bouquet on the Thanksgiving table. The flowers are gone from the garden, so we look to bushes and shrubs for beautiful greenery.
Happy-My son and his cousin doing a happy dance on their way to the food table! 
 Funny- My husband and my mother. I had just told my mother to stop making silly faces for the camera, and then in the split second I pushed the shutter button, my husband did this.
Real- Friends and family gathered about the table, sharing the Thanksgiving meal. I am so grateful for the family and friends I have been given. These friends are godparents to Stuart, ride givers from school, meal bringers during times of sorrow, and people who inspire me to grow in my faith. We have been blessed, and I am really, really thankful!

Joining Like Mother, Like Daughter for another week of {phfr}, taking note and giving thanks for the ever day things that bring us contentment.

2 comments:

  1. What a great crowd of blessings! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! What a wonderful celebration :)

    ReplyDelete