Abode {W}

Friday, January 14, 2011

first post

I have wanted a blog for years. However, it was only in May of 2010 that I finally had high(er) speed internet and could do so easily. And, once I had the good technology, I hesitated. What could I possibly have to say that would be interesting or worth reading? Could I blow off nasty comments left on my blog? How much time do I really want to devote to a blog? Aren't the six children, homeschooling, and helping my farmer man run the business enough? I finally decided to take the plunge. I have read a lot of blogs over the last few years. Some are dull, some seem to be merely a place to boast, and some are so full of arguments and controversial topics that it makes my poor little head spin. I hope that my blog will be none of those things, but instead a place for me to record my thoughts and create a written record of these, the happiest years of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Just how I feel about my blog...

    Glad you took the plunge. I'm going to read through your other posts. At least I can read all of them easily! :)

    ReplyDelete