Abode {W}

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I am not a bad blogger....

I realize that it has been two weeks since I lasted posted on my poor blog. I started to feel badly about that, like a bad blog slacker. Then I realized that, had I been posting last week, my entries would have read as follows:

Monday-Felt sick but carried on until evening when I had to leave parrish mission service because I couldn't stop coughing. Home and in bed by 8, with the realization that I was indeed sick.

Tuesday- Got out of bed, couldn't stand up straight, showered, went back to bed, couldn't even sit up by afternoon, went to Urgent Care and got medicine.

Wednesday-stayed in bed all day.

Thursday- Stayed in bed all day

Friday- Got out of bed for a few hours at a time, napped most of the afternoon.

Saturday-Stayed out of bed all day, with only a two hour nap. Went to dinner with my sisters, stayed out way too late.

Sunday- Felt great all morning, had coffee and shopped with my sister and then met other sisters and mom for lunch. This was too much, and I got home and collapsed for a few hours. Dear friends brought us a meal, I was in bed by 8:30.

This week I am feeling much better, and am now trying to catch up on all the things I didn't do last week. Things like paying bills before we lose electricity and cell phone service.  Here's to good health, and some warm, sunny weather to go with it. I would love to open the windows wide and blow winter's stale, germy air out, and fill the house with the warmth and freshness of spring. If I did that today, however, I would end up with flooding in my house!


1 comment:

  1. Take care of yourself and feel better soon.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete